The Promotion Committee is recruiting!
The Promotion Committee is looking for new members! Are you creative, or do you have amazing skills in designing or photography that you would like to put into practice? Or are you eager to develop yourself and would you love to learn more about all this? How sounds being responsible for some of the promotion material of ESN Wageningen? Don't hesitate to show your interest in the Promotion Committee of ESN Wageningen if I just described you!
What is the Promotion Committee?
The Promotion Committee entails a variety of things. Tasks that you can expect to do when being part of the committee are:
- Creating some promotional material for activities and excursions. This will mainly be Facebook banners and sometimes a poster for e.g. international kitchens and parties.
- Handing out flyers at the university (during lunch breaks).
- Hanging up posters throughout Wageningen (e.g. in university buildings and student housing complexes).
- Taking pictures at weekly activities and excursions. We have a really nice camera and a lot of fun moments that we want to capture. So if you like taking pictures this might be something for you.
- Come up with ideas to promote ESN Wageningen and carry this out.
Which kinds of these tasks you will mainly do depends ofcourse on your own interest.
The PR coordinator is in charge of this committee. If you are interested in being part of the Promotion Committee, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Who are you, what are you doing (studying) in Wageningen and how long do you think you could or want to be part of this committee?
- What is your motivation to be in this committee?
- Describe your experience with creating promotion material. For example, do you have experience with working with any editing programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc. or Canva)? Experience with the editing program Photoshop is preferred since I use this to create all promo material. However, committees are here for you to learn. So, experience is not required and please let me know if you are eager to learn. Attach some of your work if you want.
- Would you be interested in taking photos during events?
An example of an activity that we did was painting the ESN star in our office!